Optoma Europe Ltd is a leading specialist provider of award-winning projection and digital display products for the business and consumer markets. Optoma was established in 1997 and currently employs around 150 employees across Europe, with the majority of these operating from our headquarters in Watford.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 25 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
· Input of daily Customer orders
· Coordinating shipments with Customers, Finance and Logistics
· Manage incoming calls into the Sales department and distribute accordingly
· Manage the Sales database and ensure that all information is up to date
· Manage the demonstration stock for the sales team and customer base
· Ensure all Customer accounts relating to payments and credits are up to date
· Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day
· Sales Administration experience
· Knowledge of export processes would be advantageous
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
· IT Literate – in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated. Works well in a diverse team environment
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail