Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 27 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
- To carry out the day to day administrative duties to support the warehouse and distribution function.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- First point of contact for logistics administration.
- Coordinate outbound label processing with UPS World Ship.
- Liaise with forwarders / carriers on arrival for both inbound and outbound.
- Coordinate warehouse dispatch note processing with warehouse operatives.
- Place and coordinate purchase orders for warehouse consumables.
- Ensure warehouse communication is maintained…email/telephone.
- Maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Assist with the duties of warehouse operatives during high demand.
Qualifications and Skills:
- People co-ordination – ability to communicate with the team efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Numerate, written and spoken English with medium IT skills (Word, Excel, Access etc).
- Demonstrable organisational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage workloads.
- Good team player with initiative and ability to self-motivate.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment essential.