Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 27 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
- One or more years commercial front-end web development experience.
- Experience of designing and implementing interactive interfaces for web-based applications.
- Good level of experience with React or Vue.
- A grasp of Single Page Application (SPA) development and responsive design.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with Git source control.
- Basic understanding of server-side web processing.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Working with and creating prototypes, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Understands best practices when coding for accessibility standards
- Any knowledge of C#, ASP.net or TypeScript would be beneficial.
- Jira or other project management tools.
- Windows Server and Unix.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop or resize images for web use.
- A basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing such as SASS.
Desirable Personal Skills:
- Passionate about developing for the web and using new technologies.
- Has excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to share ideas and knowledge.
- Stays up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Enjoys opportunities to innovate and learn.