Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 27 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
Qualifications and Technical Experience
- Preferably relevant Computer Science degree qualification.
- Programming skills and experience in Java, Java Beans, XML, PHP, VBA, VB.NET, ASP.Net, C# (all or a subset of).
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, and query optimisation.
- SSRS / BI / SQL report development.
- Experience using different development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile, and test-driven development.
- Development & support experience of ERP/CRM/Open source and enterprise bespoke applications.
- IT HelpDesk administration experience.
- Basic JIRA & Confluence Knowledge
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have flexible working attitude
Desirable / Non-essential Experience
- B2B system integration / support experience (Customer, 3PL and Supplier EDI through XML/TRADACOMS/EANCOM/EDIFACT specifications).
- ERP system implementation experience.
- JIRA & Confluence Knowledge.
- Practical knowledge of version control systems.