Offering you a helping hand
With 5 year on-site swap interactive flat panel display extended education warranty*
Classrooms and meeting spaces can be more streamlined and collaborative than ever before with an Optoma interactive flat panel display (IFPD) - OP651RKe, OP751RKe and OP861RKe. And for a limited time, our education customers can also benefit from a 5-year extended warranty at no extra cost.*
This is an extra 2 years for the cost of a 3 year warranty, and if a warranty claim is reported and verified by 3pm, we will dispatch and swap your IFPD the same day for next day delivery - even more great reasons to choose Optoma.
Book a demo
Optoma OP651RKe / OP751RKe / OP861RKe key features
- Available in 65", 75" and 86" sizes
- 4K UHD resolution for crisp and vivid visuals
- Seamless interactivity - 20-point touch-enabled (three interactive pens included)
- Anti-glare glass, blue light filter and wide viewing angle
- Extensive connectivity including 3x HDMI inputs
- Wireless content sharing encourages BYOD
- Ready-to-use whiteboard software pack with pre-installed annotation tools
- Built-in cloud for easy access to Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Wall-mount, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module and stand available as optional items
Full details on our IFPD range Register your extended warranty
*Optoma’s education extended warranty promotion runs for a limited period only: start date 1 January 2020 and end date 31 July 2020. It is not valid unless activated within 30 days of the product purchase. To activate the extended warranty end users will need to fill in their registration details via the Optoma website.
**Optoma interactive flat panel displays run on a customised Android operating system and do not support Google Play Services. The operating system may not be compatible with all third-party Android apps. Third-party Android apps can vary in quality and some even contain malicious codes, which could compromise system security and may invalidate product warranty. Optoma makes no representations regarding the quality, security or suitability of any third-party apps and their compatibility with the Optoma interactive flat panel. Optoma shall have no responsibility or liability with respect to any damage, faults, loss in functionality or security issues arising as a direct or indirect result of the installation of third-party apps on the interactive flat panel. Optoma support in rectifying any issue which may result from the installation of third-party apps will be chargeable and may be limited.