Vacancy: Digital Brand Content Manager - Hybrid Working 50% in Hemel Hempstead Head Office (HP1 2UJ) and 50% Remote
Posted on 06/02/2024
See all our current vacancies
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
About the role
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes.
The Digital Brand Content Manager will drive communication strategy, and website development with creative changes to our global corporate website, by implantation of content strategy across the relevant digital touchpoints and across the digital customer journey. This is a key role within the global brand strategy office team to boost the online visibility of the business and drive trust to our customers & partners, which increases engagement across all digital platforms.
The ambition of the global function is to drive digital transformation and excellence across global & regional marketing departments.
The successful applicant will own the development and strategy of global digital channels and will understand and grow audiences and engagement through all digital touchpoints.
- A passion for digital marketing and a solid understanding of how to connect with audiences via each digital channel.
- Identifying opportunities across the digital customer journey that are designed to improve customer experience and result in new leads and improved sales across our internal regionals.
- Creation and implementation of a global communication plan, across brand, product, ESG and people/culture, which optimises our digital channels & measurable KPIs.
- Evaluating and recommending new digital technologies that may be used for digital channel management efficiencies.
- Strong understanding & experience of digital (PPC, SEO, online advertising) and direct marketing.
- The ability to strategically advise and influence content creation across multiple department stakeholders and regions.
- Solid understanding of budget management and forecasting when running digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Creation of monthly reports to the Strategic Digital Lead, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan where you will monitor, track, analyse and report on performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Setting measurable goals for digital campaigns, measuring, and showing the ROI.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex information simply and clearly that is understandable.
- Detail-driven, self-starting, and critical mind with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate/advanced PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Collaborative working across multiple of teams within the Optoma business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience.
- Experience building & development global communications across website & social media platforms.
- Experience in analytics tools e.g.: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console. and/or other SEO research tools.
- Experience in Project management tools Asana, Trello.
- Experience in customer data tools – Power BI.
- Experience in managing social media through scheduling platforms: Hootesuite.
- An understanding of email marketing and marketing automation systems.
- Team player with a strong desire to learn.
- Good knowledge of reporting & management tools.
- An active interest and understanding of digital marketing and a desire to expand their knowledge.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an E-commerce or Digital team with a strong focus on content.
- Ownership of content uploading via Website CMS and across other platforms.
- Demonstrable knowledge of website development & optimisation, with a passion for researching website functionality and competitor benchmarking.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English is required, particularly written.
- Working knowledge of reporting and project management tools such as: Google Analytics, CMS platforms, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Planner etc.
- Team player, with ability to work well and communicate with international stakeholders and teams at all levels of seniority.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and ensuring that all employees and applicants are treated with respect, dignity and fairness. We welcome applications from all and as such if you require any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.