Optoma want to maximise your pixel potential with their ProDesign services
Optoma ProDesign Technical Consultancy Services
Today, Optoma announced the re-brand of their ProDesign technical consultancy services. They promise that “Whether you’re an AV newcomer or a technology veteran, Optoma’s in-house technical team will guide and assist you, every step of the way, to ensure that your visual project reaches its maximum pixel potential”.
Optoma first launched the services in 2017. Ross Noonan, Optoma’s technical product specialist, explains: “We’re very proud of the consultancy services we offer. It’s something that sets us apart from other manufacturers, and we’ve seen the success it’s brought our AV installers time and time again.
“By providing free training, attending client meetings and providing support and advice when and where it is needed, we remain assured that clients are well versed in selecting, installing and servicing Optoma solutions.”
Optoma’s consultancy services consist of a simple three-step process: consultation, design and support. The first step, consultancy, includes:
- An initial engagement to learn about your unique challenge and goals
- A site survey to take measurements and look at any limitations to provide solutions
- A consultation with Optoma’s creative team, who create engaging and shareable content to ensure your story and project get the attention it deserves.
The design step includes:
- Determining the content resolution and quality guarantees that the
install reaches its maximum pixel potential
- Technical drawings for replicating the environment in 3D CAD software
- Project support pricing with flexible payment terms.
The final step, support, includes:
- On-site commissioning to ensure content is running precisely and technology is working to its full potential
- Free online and in-person training
- Logistics support - with pre-checked solutions both factory side and within the EMEA logistics hub
- A direct line help desk for remote support
- Warranties tailored to you with field emergency service.
To learn more about Optoma’s ProDesign services and how it can support your unique project and needs, visit https://www.optoma.co.uk/service-and-support/professional
- END -
NOTES TO EDITORS
For more information and product images, please contact:
Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and sound products for business, education, professional audio/video and home entertainment.
Optoma’s projection products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver stunning crystal clear images with ultimate reliability.
Optoma projectors use DLP® technology, pioneered by Texas Instruments. This uses millions of mirrors to produce high quality imagery which does not suffer colour degradation over time, as sometimes experienced in other projector technologies.
The Optoma NuForce sound range is designed for people that care about audio. They are built from premium quality components to deliver sleek design and exceptional sound.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in Europe, the USA and Asia; whilst Optoma Europe, based in London, covers Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Local services are delivered from regional offices in France, Germany, Norway, Spain and the Netherlands and sales representatives in the Czech Republic, Dubai, Italy, Poland, Russia, Romania and Saudi Arabia. www.optoma.com